How to Order a Rotator
When you order a rotator from Dynapac, we will do calculations on your individual rotator to verify that you are getting the right size unit for your application. Provided with the information below, we can ensure that your rotating installation is safe and will last.
Please prepare the following information when you are ready to order.
1. Will the unit be installed Indoors or Outdoors?
2. How will your unit be mounted?
o Clock Face
o Offset Angle
o Caster Wheels
3. What are the Dimensions of the Sign (or Display)?
4. What is the Weight of the Sign?
5. What is the desired RPM of the sign/display?
6. What are the Electrical Requirements?
o How many amps of power do you need (rotating)?
o How many circuits do you need?
7. Are there other Options or Accessories that are needed with the rotator?
o Variable Speed
o Remote Control
o Special Motion/Oscillating/etc.
o Video Signal
o Computer Control
8. Don’t see what you need? Dynapac has the engineering and manufacturing capability to design and build something that will work for your specific application. Call to get a quote for your project.
Cart is Empty